When it comes to shopping, the Oconomowoc area does not disappoint. From small, specialty and artisan boutiques, to a 60-store premium outlet mall, to more than one million square feet and over 170 stores in one of the newest and most modern lifestyle centers in the Midwest, you are sure to find what you are looking for (and likely many other things in the process!).
- Downtown Oconomowoc
- The Shops at Pabst Farms – Located at the intersection of I-94 and Highway 67.
- Brennan's Marketplace - Located at the intersection of Highway 67 and Valley Rd.
- Brown Street Marketplace - Located at Highways P (Brown St) & Z.
- Prairie Creek Shopping Center – Located at Highways P (Brown St) & Z.
- Oconomowoc Lakes Plaza - Located on Highway P (Brown St) off of Highway 16
- Summit Center Market Place – Located on Highway 67 (Summit Ave).
- Whitman Park Plaza – Located on Highway 67 (Summit Ave).
- Watertower Center - Located on Highway 67 (Summit Ave).
- Summit Point - Located on Highway 67 (Summit Ave).
Please view our member directory for a wide variety of lodging, dining, and shopping Chamber members, and please visit our calendar for a comprehensive listing of upcoming events.
Visit our new Online Business Locator Map
Featuring several options for Shopping
and Dining throughout Oconomowoc.