There are several ways to advertise your business with the Chamber, including the following:
- Become a Platinum or Gold Sponsor and have your business listed on the website in the Platinum Sponsor area as well as several advertisments and events throughout the year. Contact the Chamber office for more details!
- Advertise on the Chamber Website
- Web Banner Ads: Download Advertising Form. Camera ready 300 x 250 pixels JPEG square ad with link to your website! Ads will display on all designated ad space throughout the website. The submitted ad must be under 30K. Fees vary depending on length of time ad is displayed. Download sample.
- Upgrade your online member directory listing to include: Your company logo, business description, hours of operation, email contact, photos, coupons and more! No fee applies; included with membership.
- Weekly Email Blasts - Market your business to other chamber members and leadership and reach the general public who want to receive more information about the Chamber and community events. Email Blasts are sent out each week (some holiday weeks excluded), and sometimes mid week as events are approaching. Small fee applies.
- General advertising
- Dedicated individual email blast
- Sponsor an Event - Gain recognition by sponsoring an event to get your business name and/or logo printed on the event marketing materials.
Please contact the Chamber office either by phone at 262-567-2666 or through the online contact form to take advantage of these great advertising and promotional avenues for your business.