The Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce sponsors a number of events throughout the year, including a Summer Farmer’s Market every Saturday from May through October, an Indoor Winter Farmer's Market partnered with Greener Oconomowoc November through March, annual Golf Outing in the summer, and the Yellow Brick Road 5K Run/Walk in May or June.
On select evenings in the summer, Moonlit Movies sponsors a movie and activities at Fowler Park, the Oconomowoc Park & Recreation Dept sponsors Bands on the Beach, and the American Legion Band performs concerts on Wednesday evenings mid June through mid August at the Rhodee Memorial Band Shell.
Oconomowoc’s annual 4th of July Parade sponsored by the Oconomowoc Rotary Club, the Halloween Parade sponsored by the Oconomowoc Lions Club, and the Christmas parade sponsored by the Oconomowoc Kiwanis Breakfast Club, celebrate the holiday seasons.
A number of other events, sponsored by different organizations, take place throughout the year. See a more detailed list below or visit our events calendar for a comprehensive listing.
In addition to the local links below, Oconomowoc is in close proximity to hundreds of popular Wisconsin destinations. Please consult the Wisconsin Department of Tourism for more information.
Events & Attractions
- Chili Fest - January 28, 2017 from 9 am to 5 pm. Sponsored by Downtown Oconomowoc Business Association. For more information, visit www.downtownoconomowoc.org.
- Spring Gallery Night - May 5, 2017 from 5 to 9 pm in downtown Oconomowoc. Sponsored by Downtown Oconomowoc Business Association. For more information, visit www.downtownoconomowoc.org.
- Summer Farmer's Market – Saturday mornings, May 6 to October 28, 2017 from 8:00 am to 12 pm in Campus Parking Lot at First Bank Financial Centre. Sponsored by Oconomowoc Chamber of Commerce. For more information, click here.
- Memorial Day Ceremony – May 29, 2017. Rhodee Memorial Band Shell on Lac La Belle. 10 am, parade to follow. Contact Pat Furno at 920-474-4017.
- Yellow Brick Road 5K Walk/Run & Kid's Fun Run - June 3, 2017 beginning at the Village Green, corner of Wisconsin Ave & Main St. For more information, click here.
- Annual Chamber Golf Classic - June 19, 2017. Oconomowoc Golf Club on Brown St (Hwy P). Sponsored by the Oconomowoc Chamber of Commerce. For more information, click here.
- American Legion Band Concerts - Wednesday evenings, June 7 to August 23, 2017 beginning at 7:30 pm at the Rhodee Memorial Band Shell on Lac La Belle. For more information, visit the American Legion Band website at www.oconomowoclegionband.org.
- Bands on the Beach – June 9 & 23, July 7 & 21, and August 4 & 18, 2017 beginning at 7:30 pm at the Rhodee Memorial Bandshell on Lac La Belle. For more information, visit www.oconomowoc-wi.gov/events.
- Moonlit Movies – Thursdays, June 15, July 13 and August 17, 2017 at Fowler Park, activities being at 5:30 pm. Adult Night Out is September 9, 2017 from 7 to 10:30 pm on the Village Green. For more information, go to www.moonlitmovies.org
- 4th of July Parade & Fireworks – July 1, 2017. Parade sponsored by the Oconomowoc Rotary Club. For more information on the parade, click here. Fireworks sponsored by the Oconomowoc Parks, Recreation & Forestry Dept.
- Historic Mail Boat Tours on Lac La Belle – August 14-18, 2017. Docks behind Lake Country Life Enrichment on the Shorehaven Campus. Sponsored by Shorehaven. Check the calendar for more information, click here.
- Kids Fest - August 15, 2017 from 9 am to 1 pm at Roosevelt Park.
- Kids Day - August 15, 2016 from 1:30 to 3 pm at Lac La Belle City Beach.
- Oconomowoc Festival of the Arts – August 19 & 20, 2017 from 10 am to 5 pm at Fowler Park, Oakwood Ave. For more information, www.oconomowocarts.org.
- Light Up the Lake Boat Parade & Fireworks – August 19, 2017 from 8:30 to 10 pm at Lac La Belle City Beach. For more information, contact Bonnie Lewis-Tschannen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fall Festival - September 9, 2017 from 9 am to 7 pm in downtown Oconomowoc, sponsored by Downtown Oconomowoc Business Association. For more information, visit www.downtownoconomowoc.org.
- Halloween Trick or Treating – October 28, 2017. Business Trick or Treat time is 2 to 4 pm in Downtown Oconomowoc and all outlying districts sponsored by Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce. City Residential Trick or Treating time is 6 to 8 pm as determined by the City of Oconomowoc.
- Halloween Parade – October 28, 2017. Sponsored by the Oconomowoc Lions Club. Contact Rich Schulte Sr. at 262-567-5411 for more information.
- Fall Gallery Night - November 3, 2017 from 5 to 9 pm downtown Oconomowoc, sponsored by Downtown Oconomowoc Business Association. For more information, visit www.downtownoconomowoc.org.
- German Christmas Market - November 24-26, 2017 in downtown Oconomowoc. Visit their website at www.germanchristmasmarket.org for more information.
- Christmas Parade - December 2, 2017 at 5 pm. Sponsored by the Oconomowoc Kiwanis Breakfast Club.
- Winter Farmers Market – Sundays, November 5, 2017 thru March 25, 2018. (no market December 24 & 31, 2017). Oconomowoc Landscape Greenhouse, N68 W37850 County Trunk K, Oconomowoc. An Oconomowoc Chamber of Commerce & Greener Oconomowoc Partnership. For more information, click here.
PLEASE NOTE THAT NOT ALL EVENTS ABOVE ARE OCONOMOWOC CHAMBER SPONSORED EVENTS. CONTACT INFORMATION AND/OR WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED FOR EACH EVENT.
INFORMATION PROVIDED CAN BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE