Leadership Workshop Series
Your leadership abilities allow you to attract and retain the high-performing talent necessary not just for your own business success but also for the success of our business community. When you thrive as an organization, everyone benefits!
In today’s business arena, challenges can arise at any time, and to be an effective leader, you need to be able to respond to those challenges with intelligence, strategy and expertise. Even the most seasoned leaders and busiest of managers need an opportunity to step away from the office to have time to focus on their own development and step back, think creatively, reflect and experience work from a whole new perspective.
Whether you are an experienced leader or someone who aspires one day to lead a department or an organization, in support of your continuing professional development and business success, we invite you to participate in the Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce - 2018 Leadership Workshop Series.
This a la carte program centers around the book Leadership 2.0 by Travis Bradberry & Jean Greaves. To obtain the maximum benefit you are encouraged to complete the following:
1. Register to attend one or all sessions.
2. Pick up your book at the Chamber office and complete the online 360° Refined™ Leadership Self-Test using the code provided in the book. This will show you where your leadership skills stand today and what you can do to begin maximizing them immediately (not required, but encouraged).
3. Read pages 1-17 Leadership 2.0
4. Complete your Leadership 2.0 Action Plan (pages 18-19) based on the results of your Self-Test.
5. Attend the one or all of the following three sessions in which we will explore specific core and adaptive leadership skills discussed in Leadership 2.0
Session 1: Emotional Intelligence
Date: September 24
Time: 11:30 – 1:30
Facilitator: Heather Woods, Life Leadership
Session 2: Vision, Communication, Mobilizing Others
Date: October 25
Time: 11:30 – 1:30
Facilitator: Rachel Dumke, First Bank Financial Centre
Session 3: Courage to Lead, Agility
Date: November 13
Time: 9:00 – 11:00
Facilitator: Ann Lueth, First Bank Financial Centre
6. Leadership 2.0 Collaborative Book and Action Plan Review
Cost for Chamber members to attend is $25 per session or purchase all three for $50! Cost for non-members is $40 per session or $75 for all three. The book Leadership 2.0, self-test and lunch (September 24 & October 25) or breakfast (November 13) are included in the costs. All three sessions will be held at First Bank Financial Centre.
*You will gain tremendous value from any one of these sessions, but we hope you can make the time to attend all three!