DATES: SATURDAYS, 11/7/20 - 3/20/21
Here is what you need to know:
- Stay home if you or your family members are sick, or if you have been exposed to someone who is suspected of having COVID or has been diagnosed with COVID.
- Similar to our summer market, shoppers will be encouraged to move in one direction while shopping.
- All market vendors, staff and shoppers must properly wear a face covering while we are indoors.
- We are unable to offer special hours for seniors or vulnerable shoppers at this time. If you are unable to attend the market we will get you connected to your favorite vendors through website links and our new MarketSpace (information coming soon).
- Weekly map of the market will be posted here on our website or you can follow us on our Facebook page @OconomowocFarmersMarkets and Instagram @oconomowocfarmersmarket for the latest updates and information.
The Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce is hiring!
Two part-time positions are available.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE!
Full Season Vendors
Vegan Bakers Man
Big Daddy O's BBQ, LLC
Brightonwoods Orchard, Inc.
Gardens of Grace
Mr. Dyes Pies
My Red Haired Auntie
Nature Made Heaven Scent Soap
Pedro's Authentic Mexican Cuisine
Rick's Kettle Corn
WI. Soup Company
Partial Season Vendors
Barb's Creative Jewelry
Brick House Mercantile
Cranky Dragons' Hot Sauce
Future of Foods Microgreens
Happy Day Farmhaus
Ketchup Please, LLC
Krebs Pleasant View Farms, LLC
Max & Lindy's Produce
Myth & Myrrh
Smokin T's BBQ Sauce & Marinade
Sweet Mixin's LLC
Tin Valley Farm
If you are interested in becoming a Vendor at the Market:
CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATION
CLICK HERE FOR FARMERS MARKET POLICIES HANDBOOK
Thank you Farmers' Market Sponsors!