« All Jobs
Job Type: Full Time
We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural born sales person with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. To sell, market, and service our insurance products to existing clients and new customers. As a full-time agent you will help individuals, families, and small businesses secure their tomorrows.
Unlimited Earning Potential
Paid Time Off
Reimbursement For License Available
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
- Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, email and potential client lists.
- Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases.
- A property & casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within specified time frame.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Be equipped with great listening and closing skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary/Commission: $30,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
Send resume to RMcKinney@allstate.com or call 262-236-5700
<< All Jobs